Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Citrus inspired quilt....


Well, it was the beginning of May, near Cinco de Mayo, and we made cheesy flower pot pen gifts for the kids' teachers. They were very festive. So then I decided that the inmates at my work would really appreciate a citrus colored quilt. So I got to business buying fabric and cutting strips...yeah!



So look at what I cut up...It will hopefully be a very cute spider web quilt by the end of June. Don't be jealous haters....Anyhow, it is from a tutorial on Quiltville.com. We'll see how it goes....


I should follow with a requisite picture of the dog, Buddy. Enjoy! If you could read his mind, though, he would be saying "Put the iron away, woman, and come cuddle on the couch!!"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!