Saturday, July 3, 2010

Merrie Berrie Quilting Rocks....

Look what I got back from Merrie Berrie (aka Merrie Martin Jones), a fantastic longarmer in Colorado...







Merrie used to quilt in Las Vegas but now resides in Colorado.  She does lots of mail-order quilting (you mail your quilt to her).  I've got to say that I've always been TOTALLY in awe of her quilting.  You will not be disappointed with her quilting...look up her website and give her a try!!

Also, there hasn't been a picture of Buddy lately...look very closely at the quilt and you will see him...well, a bump that is him ;-)  Chihuahuas are so funny...

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Merrie does amazing work! She does all of my quilting.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!