Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gypsy Bandana Fabric...

I am so inspired by this quilt on Red Pepper Quilts....I went looking for a center panel piece like hers and found this Gypsy Bandana panel instead...  It will be cut into a 17.5" square....


And I bought some fat quarters to go with it....actually, it all came in a bundle from Fat Quarter Shop.


I also bought some natural colored linen to go with it.  It is definitely my next project....after I finish binding the raffle quilt!  Almost done....

5 comments:

  1. Those fabrics match the bandana panel so beautifully. It's going to be a stunning quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabrics! Can't wait to see how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, such lovely bright colors! It's going to be stunning....

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!