Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sharon's Charity Quilt...

Sharon gave me this quilt top for a charity event in the fall but it turned out I didn't need it.  So I wanted to give it back to her but then she realized she could use it for a different charity event in May so I offered to quilt it up for her.  I used the Daisies Galore panto again....what a cute panto!


An up close shot....


Anyhow, she has about two weeks to get it bound and ready for the charity event.  Good luck!!  Someone will be very lucky to get this quilt...

I have lots to do right now...more on that later.  But I do need to quilt two quilts very quickly for friends and piece a new pattern that is in progress...fun times!!

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! That panto is a cute one, for sure. I will be using it on some of my own. I get to pick it up today. Yea! I love to bind so I will get it done. Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect motif for this quilt! Very pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably only have about 10 florals in my large stash. I love how they look in a quilt, I just never buy them at the store. The quilt is lovely and someone will be delighted to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still in love with this quilting pattern. Very pretty quilt I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are actually enormous ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    Also visit my blog post :: abercrombieandfitchbe.com

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!