Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Granny square baby quilt...

I made over 70 granny square blocks for a king sized quilt...but I really needed about 120.  So I gave up and made a baby quilt!  Good news...I can make 10 more just like it!  ;-)


Up close shot...I think the panto is Garden Frills....

I really love the quilt and it is up for sale at Goatfeathers!  Here is a "sort of" after shot of our booth after we set it up....quilts, quilt ladders, oversized ironing boards, patterns, table toppers...


Mug rugs, quilt hangers, kits, misc fabric, etc....lots of quilty stuff!  I'm in it with 5 other women....I'll let you know how it goes...


Anyhow, that is what I worked on this week....I'm making some more mug rugs and still working on a new pattern.  Hopefully I'll have some pics later this week!  Happy quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! And thanks for the idea - I needed a "vintage-y" looking baby quilt pattern, and had forgotten about the granny squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby quilt is adorable. Good luck in your venture. The booth looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granny square makes a great baby quilt. So many more ready to be quilted with little prep! The booth looks great. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!