Monday, June 30, 2014

Another Hustle Quilt...

This was the original quilt I tested out The Hustle pattern on...I love this fabric.  High Street by Lily Ashbury for Moda.  I still have a few scrap bags leftover for another project...


And an up-close shot so you can see the quilting...it is a panto called Lovely Leaves.  ;-)


I need to bind it and photograph it for the cover of the PDF pattern.  I'll show it as soon as it is available online...hopefully in a few days.  This one was done with a layer cake and two charm packs.  I definitely like the variety in the fabrics...but it could also be made with 15 fat quarters.  I hope you are enjoying your summer, I know I am!!  Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in L-O-V-E LOVE with this quilt. I love the fabric too. This will be on my to make list when the pattern comes out. I just discovered you through Quilting is My Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy, cheerful quilt with all those summer colors, Vic! I so love the panto you chose to quilt it! :)

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!