Monday, January 18, 2016

Tessa bag in the works....

I bought the pattern for the Tessa bag by Green Letter Day off of Etsy over Winter break, but never got around to making it.  Isn't that the story of a quilter's life??  Lol...So I decided to man up and get to it using some of my Amy Butler Soul Blossom's fabric.  I just cut 5" x 5" charm squares in half to make 2.5" x 5" bricks.


The bummer was I chose to do 1/4" vertical line quilting with my Juki.  That took a while....



I'm continuing on with this project and will post pics when I'm finished.  It seems very easy and I'll likely make another, if all goes well in the end.

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

  1. I imagine that quilting felt endless, but it looks great and is a nice match for the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!